Saturday 4 January 2014

Mount Austin Hu Bing 1

Date: 01 Jan 2014

On this day I am free too so why not proceed to a joint on the same local forum. I didnt get any contacts from anyone I just roughly follow the directions on the forum and bingo, I found the place.

Inside the place is a uncle whose accent sounds malaysian-chinese. I told him I first time here so can introduce the place to me. This place opens from 12am to 3am daily. There are a total of more than 30 girls at this place. They come from Thailand, Vietname, Laos, Sabah and China. I told him I wanted Vietnam and he called for a girl to come down. A syt like 18 year old came down from upstairs. She is very pretty and slim and petite. I beckoned to the uncle ok and paid to the uncle before she led me upstairs.

Upstairs are many curtain areas and I can see some SYTs sleeping together while some are toking cok with each other in their native languages. Beside the curtain area got 3 rooms and we entered the middle one. Inside got a mattress on the floor with pillow and a overhead fan with aircon. She exited to let me undress and after I do, she came back in to massage me. Piano type massage so long story short. After massage, she started to take off her spaghetti tank top and short pants. B cupper. Now den I notice she got a very pretty smile. She capped me and started to rode me. Just as when I insert into her, the door open and the uncle peeped in. He was looking for empty room so he immediately close back. The SYT and I froze and she got back up to lock the door. So bros, pls lock the door before sex.

She cowgirl me for 15 minutes which was tight and I fondled her with ease. Den I ask her lie back while I do all the work, pumping her in missionary without pulling out and finally finish off. After den did I realised her nipples are hard and pointed with her still panting. Wow!

After cleaning up, went back down and the uncle even called to arrange a cab to take me back. While waiting for the cab, the SYT came down to record the job and I noticed she is no 1111. A few other girls came down with their customers and all look very young SYTs to me. Uncle also remark to me to come not during night time from 10pm-1am as very crowded. This joint has very good service and I will return very soon.

Overall, I feel this joint are mostly SYT. Not recommended for bros looking for good hard massage.

Costs:
Full Service: 188MYR

No comments:

Post a Comment