Saturday 4 January 2014

Singapore Massage 4

Date: 31 Dec 2013

I got this contact from a local forum. I was in the area and got some free time due to new year eve half day so decided to drop by this place to try. Quite a discreet place so better to have the address to find this place.

Entered and a lady in her mid thrities greeted me. Not the prettiest of milf but she was very friendly so I asked for massage. She said $40 for 1 hr so I pay up front and was led to a room with a mattress on the floor. I stripped to my birthday suit and a lady in mid thrities entered the room. She looked like late thrities and chubby looking. Not a malay but look chinese. Later after some chit chat den realise she is malaysian.

She ask me what drink i want and i opt for coffee. She disappeared and came back 5 minutes later with a paper cup of coffee. Looks like the 3-in-1 type so I took a sip and lay on the mattress face down.

Massage was good with very good strength and she tok cok a bit with me. She started on back den moved to arms and lastly legs. No accidental touch of my balls or didi and I thought no action. When she finish, I got up and she ask if I wanted any other services. I ask her got what and she say HJ 50, FJ 100. I took FJ and lie back down, but facing up. She sit beside me and removed her shirt and bra to reveal B cup boobs. I fondled them a while before she started to remove her pants and panties. She capped me first before BJ and den cowgirl me. Den turn over to missionary and finish off after a long passionate french kiss.

After finish, she led me to shower and I clean myself up. When I return to the room she was there and I paid up and left.

Overall, I feel this joint are mostly milf. Those looking for good massage can come here to relax. Not recommended for bros looking for SYTs.

Costs:
Entrance Fees:S$40
Full Service: S$100

No comments:

Post a Comment