Sunday 15 September 2013

NZ Spa 3

Date: 14 Sep 2013

My friend had a rare Saturday off day so we decided to go back to NZ Spa. There was a massive jam at Singapore customs and we waited for about 2 hours before we were about to pass both sides' custom. Sun was out when we parked outside near the lobby so it was quite hot.

We took the lift up to level 7 and we were greeted by the floor manager. After placing my valuables in the safe deposit, we proceed to change and shower. After that, we arrived at the dining area. It was lively, about 20-30 people there. We sat down and have a drink.

I wanted No 98 but the floor manager say she is not working today while my friend wanted No 123. His choice was working but need to wait for about 1.5 hrs for her. My friend ok to wait so I also wait with him. We ordered some food and relax. Just as we finished our food, the floor manager came back to us and say she is ready now as the guy decided on another girl. Wa, just finish makan and go make love

We followed him and proceed to our room while waiting for the girl. She arrived about 5 minutes later. No 99, a pretty middle age girl with B cup boobs. She had a slim figure and my didi had little reaction when i saw her with her short skirt. We both undressed and proceed to shower. During shower, she washed my dick and the moment she touched my didi, he awoke with a flurry and became very hard. After some cleaning, she began to suck on my nipples. I was aroused so i reached and grabbed her natural B cup boobs. I enjoyed a short BJ before drying up.

I lie on the bed and she lie beside me, sucking my nipples again. I am easily aroused when girls suck my nipples so my didi became rock hard again. While sucking, her right hand play with my didi and stroke the region between dick and asshole, making me even harder. I cannot tahan too so I grab her ass and insert my fingers into her pussy. She was already wet. Soon, she changed position and go down to give me a very shiok BBBJ. Almost cum in her mouth. She capped me up and rode me before I switched to missionary position. Finally, exploded inside her.

After clean up, she and I had some more small talk and I left after she gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

Costs:
Full Service: 238MYR

No comments:

Post a Comment