Sunday 18 August 2013

NZ Spa 2

Date: 17 Aug 2013

On a Saturday afternoon, my friend had a rare day off. So he jio me and another friend to venture into Malaysia NZ spa. My previous experience with this place was service good but a lot of girls face cmi. He said recently he been there and the quality has become better. So I follow his lead.

The place was a bit lively with about 10 people at the dinning area. There are chicken chop and lamb chop food items but we decided to only order after our session. I had some snacks as I was pretty hungry before I enter the room. There were some spring rolls, curry puffs, steamed buns and Siew mai though.

I waited for about 5 mins and a girl came in. She had tinted hair and a nice figure. A bit tanned and her boobs quite big. At least C when clothed. She was quite chatty and talked while she massage me. Massage was ok but strength not really there. No complain from me as I was not really there for the massage.

After the soft massage, she ask to shower. While showering she play with my dick and remarked its really huge and hard, like I am the bane of working ladies. LOL. Anyway, i remarked her jugs are huge too and fondles them.

Ok now faster proceed to bed. I lie face down and she slowly paint me all over. This was good as I was bored of fast vacuum sucking sensation of sauna girls in china. Flip over and she repeat the same thing. Den BBBJ. It was good too as she didn't suck to hard and very wet and warm. It's nice to hold her wonderful jugs while she gave me a BBBJ.

After a while, cap was on. I ask her to start in cowgirl as I wanted to see some juggling act. Den after a while I hold her boobs for her while she ride me. Den switched to missionary and blast away while grabbing her boobs. Superb feeling.

She talked a while with me after the session before washing me up. Definitely a RTF for me. She is No 98.

Costs:
Full Service: 238MYR

No comments:

Post a Comment