Saturday 10 August 2013

Panyu Massage 1

Date: 08 Aug 2013

I never thought of finding a massage in Panyu. But my legs damn sore after long hours of walking and I saw a pretty girl receptionist beckoning me in, so why not? On hindsight, the girl on second look actually not that pretty.

The pretty girl ask me if massage or wash feet. I said massage and she say go level 2. Where else can i go beside level 2 because I dun see any level one entrance. Oh well, go upstairs and a male staff led me to a changing room with lockers. I told him I want to bathe first and den he disappears without passing me a towel. Ok ask him to come back with one. Shower door was only a curtain so quickly wash up and go massage room.

A busty girl come in massage room. Her massage was good with good strength. However, she brush against my dick too many times so agree with her to take 推油. During 推油, she touch my dick too much and even did boobs massage. So agree with her to do FJ. She was very tight and I cum very fast. How to tahan. I must also cum fast because she very afraid people will come spot check.
I paid her 400RMB for the FJ and paid the remaining at the counter.

Overall, standard not on par to Changping/Danshui but at least there is still some action in Panyu.

Costs:
FJ: 400RMB
Massage: 148RMB
Tui You: 120RMB

No comments:

Post a Comment