Saturday 10 August 2013

Miramar Hotel Sauna 1

Date: 09 Aug 2013

This was really unexpected. I was passing by this hotel and decided to visit it as I wanted to get their contacts for future visits. I entered the lobby and found a lift going up. In the lift got an advertisement that has the magic word “sauna”. So I follow the directions and exit the lift to proceed to building behind. A pretty girl dressed in purple gown greeted me and led me in. He pass me a wristband with a number on it and ask me to place my belongings in a locker. Suddenly, I feel like I am at Macau Sanado Spa. Why I feel that way is because after changing into birthday suit with only a towel to cover me, and on the way to bathe, I saw a big pool where people can soak in in the middle of the room, just like Sanado Spa.

I shower and was lead to a waiting room with lots of massage seats. On the way, an uncle would ask if I want to rub back. I said no as from my sanado experience, these cost extra money. The staff ask me if I wanted anything to eat or drink. I ask for milo and they give me coke. No problem as I check out their menu and no price taga to all the food items. Great! Just like Sanado Spa.

A pretty and busty milf in jacket approach me and introduce service to me. They have massage and sauna, or to them 一条龙服务. She also know about Dongguan as she say the latter is like those in Dongguan. Ok, I take the Sauna.

There are 700, 800 and 900 category. But I told her I only have about 700RMB with me so I decided not to choose 800 and 900 category. I regret a bit as the milf did not bring any 800 or 900 category girls along for me to view, only 2 girls from 700 category. Then again, these staffs at these joints in china are very crafty. I actually have 900rmb with me but dun want to declare all as there may be hidden cost and I may end up not able to leave due to not enough money. For example, they may say 900 is for sauna service but did not declare that additional 200 is for the use of room. So total costs comes up to more than 1000. Luckily, this joint so far no hidden costs. I reject the uncle’s approach to rub back, clean ear or massage at the waiting area or near pool. I didn’t try any and reject all his approach so no potential additional costs for me.

The milf say she give me discount and charge me only 668rmb for sauna and use of facilities as the room available for use no water bed. Ok for me as I feel I use too much water bed in the past week in Danshui. I went up to the room and choose a Guangzhou girl. She a bit chubby but I like her in the way that the boobs are huge and a perky butt.

After the milf left, the girl close the door and hang a towel to block the visible opening and use door stopper. I realize Guangzhou is very unlike Danshui/Changping. Here raids happen quite often and everything is discreet. Hush hush…

She took quite a while to get the door stopper but I no complain as she have not call in to start her session. When she finally did, she took time to remove my clothes and comment I have a huge dick compared to the frequent visitors. She wash by stroking it and the sides of it and despite the constant use of my brother in the past week, I had a really hard erection. So I constantly stroke her love hole too as she stand beside me to wash my dick. Once done, I lie down and she start by sucking my nipples. However, during the whole session she had her hands on my dick and stroking it up and down very sensually. I think she really never encounter such a huge one in her hands now.

Once cap was on and we started on normal cowgirl, followed by squatting cowgirl. After she cum(believe me, she wasn’t faking it), I turn her over for her to lie on her back and pumped in missionary. Then I grabbed her boobs and pumped away. After that, I lift her legs up and pump away. We finally finished off in missionary. She was amazed by the positions we tried. We haven’t even try doggie lor.

She was very much into me so I gave her my no and say she will visit me come October. Wow, someone coming to find me and let me fuck her. Why not.

I went back to waiting area and the milf greeted me again. She ask me if I wanted to eat anything. I was a bit hungry so I ordered a ham and egg sandwich along with cold ovaltine (Maybe they dun have milo). Both come after about 10 minutes which is ok with me. They were good too as the egg and ham were hot. The 2 guys sitting opposite me watch me eat and they also ordered. No extra charges.

After a nice supper, I went to bathe. On the way, a service staff will pass you a towel. After that, you change and got guys help you with your stuffs. So watch your stuffs carefully. A staff even ask me for donation to a box for some welfare children fund. I wanted to put 2RMB but he say minimum 10. Well, I am ok lah, except for the “compulsory” donation part. He even stop me from putting it into the box myself. He was holding my 2 5RMB notes and hesitating to put it in. I looked at him and wait for him to put into the box. Obviously, he was waiting for me to look away and keep the money himself. Despicable chap. In the end, he gave up and put the money in the box. Good thing the staff noticed my shirt was sweaty and blow dry it for me. Overall, I feel this place is ok but you need to be smart to safeguard your belongings and money. I would like to come back here if got time to check out the other 800 and 900 stocks though.

Costs:
Full Service: 668RMB

No comments:

Post a Comment