Sunday 11 August 2013

Hui Hua Hotel Sauna 1

Date: 10 Aug 2013

I woke up in Panyu this morning at 9am and checkout of my hotel. My final destination was Hong Kong International Airport where I had a flight back to Singapore. My plan was to take the mrt from Panyu Square to Guangzhou East Station and take the train to Changping Town. At Changping Town is a hotel called Hui Hua Hotel where we can take the sedan car directly to Hong Kong International Airport. Good thing about this transport is no need to alight and chop passport while passing through the Hong Kong and China customs. So when I reach Hui Hua Hotel, it was noon. My flight is at 6pm and since I have some time, why not relieve myself of some stress by trying the sauna here.

I made a call to the service manager in which I still keep her namecard. She picked up and say she no longer working at Hui Hua Hotel but can help me with arranging for sauna. Ok good. She went to make some calls and called me back within 5 minutes that in 5 more minutes time, I can go up to level 4 for the session.

When the time is right, I make my way up and a pretty middle age service manager greet me with a smile. I say my last 4 numbers of my china number and they led me to a waiting room where there is a stage like the one at Kai Tian Hotel. There were about 2 guys waiting too so I sat down with them. Inside the room also have another service manager but she is much prettier.

Within minutes, some girls parade on the stage. There were 650, 800, 850 and 900 categories available. I waited for them to choose but no action from them so I told my manager to keep miss No 556 for me. Then I heard one guy choose No 826 which I find not very pretty face but busty figure. Then the other guy choose her too. Ok this looks like getting interesting. Actually not, because the guy that initially choose No 826 give to the other guy out of goodwill. Oh well, I waited to see more but they still have not come so I settled for No 556.

Miss No 556 is from Hunan and when you look at her in her gown, she looks like mixed blood and half Caucasian. She is a very pretty girl with a very fair skin but she is short and only B cup. She brought me to a room that has no water bed. So she just help me with shower and perform some on the bed services before cap was on. She gets wet easily which is very good for me as too tight pussy can actually be quite painful for both parties. I cum after trying cowgirl, missionary and elevated missionary position. Not too bad at all.

After that, tok cok session. She remarked that Changping now yanda and Hui Hua Hotel is one of the few hotels that are still in operation. That explains why there is no water bed. I also learned from her that she worked in Changping for almost 2 years at this Hui Hua Hotel. This is very good information as I know where to go when yanda in Changping.

Cost:
Full Service: 800RMB

No comments:

Post a Comment